The normal hours of operation of the auditorium:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm
Weekends/Holidays and After-Hours – Special arrangements must be made to use the facility during these periods.
Please see the Reservations section below.
The following equipment is in place in the auditorium:
- The auditorium equipment is operated through the control room located in the rear of the facility.
From this room, the audio, visual, and lighting systems are controlled.
- There is an HD projector in the control room which projects presentations onto the roll down screen.
- The roll down screen is operated from the control room and in the front of the room.
- There is a podium on the front stage of the auditorium. It has a laptop hookup (laptop is not provided)
which connects to the HD projector in the control room.
- There is a wireless, handheld microphone that can be used to hear questions and comments from
members of the audience. This microphone is also tied into the audio system.
- The audio system includes numerous speakers located throughout the ceiling of the space.
- Lighting is operated through the control room. Pre-set lighting levels can be controlled.
- Door and window shades can be lowered and raised from the control room.
- High speed internet connections, wired and wireless are available.
- Two phone lines are present in the room to receive phone calls from outside the facility, and to connect computers to off-facility systems.
The above audio-visual equipment is available for tenants to use. If this is something you would like to utilize, please specify this at the time of your reservation. The 50 Danbury Road on-site staff will coordinate equipment set-up and instructions with your AV team prior to your auditorium use.
Reserving the Auditorium
All reservations for use of the auditorium should be placed at least 48 hours in advance. We recommend that the auditorium be reserved with as much advance notice as possible.
To reserve the use of the auditorium, click here to check the Auditorium Calendar to see if the auditorium is available. If it is, click on reservation form link, fill out the form and submit it. Or you can go to the Tenant Information tab at the top of the page and click on Calendars. If you prefer to download a reservation form, you can find one by going to the Forms dropdown bar within the Tenant Information tab.
It is recommended that you have alternate dates available in case the auditorium is previously reserved.
The charge for each auditorium reservation is $100.00 for the morning 8:00am – 12:30pm and $100 for the afternoon 12:30 – 5:00 pm. This charge is for the following services required in the auditorium:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and electric service
There will be additional charges for use of the auditorium for After-Hours usage and Weekends/Holidays.
These charges include hourly costs for building personnel and cleaning personnel.
Once your reservation has been confirmed, please make your check payable to: 50 Danbury Road Owner LLC
and mail it to:
50 Danbury Road Owner LLC
c/o Marcus Partners, Inc.
301 Merritt 7
Norwalk, CT 06851
Sodexo is the café operator at the park. Sodexo is also responsible for food service to companies that use the auditorium.
Numerous options are available for food service before, during, and after use of the auditorium.
The on-site café manager is Darrick Tonini who can be reached at 203-762-0125. This is the phone number of the café office in the building. In addition, Darrick can generally be reached in the café from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday to review menus and schedule food services.
If you are coming from 40 Danbury Road, please enter the auditorium through the entrances indicated on the map.